Thursday, June 07, 2007
Impatient
I'm really impatient I guess. I know that since this blog isn't public that the only readers are my family and friends that I've given the address to, but I didn't want to wait for suggestions to change my blog header. So, this is the best I could come up with. When I was pregnant with the twins Cori sent me a baby name book with the title "Beyond Jennifer and Jason" and I got a huge kick out of it! So, I'm trying this name out for our blog since it's really about the kids and sometimes the family...I'm still happy to hear any suggestions you might have and I hope that I can keep you interested enough that you will check in and leave a comment or two so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself all the time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Jen, your not talking to yourself. I check in almost every day!!
I think the name you chose is so cute. love it!!!
I love this blogging thing. My kids school is out tomorrow so we'll get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment