Tuesday, July 10, 2007
It's about TIME!!
Most of you know that we've been waiting to adopt now for over 3 years. We've had our papers in with one agency, but put papers in with a new agency about three months ago. Today I got the long awaited news that a birth mother has chosen us to parent her child. She isn't due until September which feels like a REALLY long time away still and I'm still really scared that she'll change her mind, but if she doesn't we'll finally have a new member in our family in September!! I am incredibly excited and just can't stop talking about it or thinking about it or anything...so now I'm blogging about it...thanks for reading don't be afraid to leave a comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Jen,
WOW!! That's awesome. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? That is so great. Congratulations.
Post a Comment