CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Baby shower fun

First of all I'd like to thank my two good friends Tami and Natalie for throwing a shower for Liam and me. It was so much fun to have so many people come and celebrate his arrival with us. The best part was being able to see some friends that I don't see often enough. I had to wait to blog about this until I got the pictures off of Tami's camera. She took some really cute ones! These are only a few of the many people who came to celebrate with us. I wish I could just put each and every picture I have of all of the wonderful women who came up here, but that would take me all night! I can't thank any of you enough for your support and love during our long wait to adopt. All of you who came...we love you!! Those of you who couldn't come please feel free to come meet Liam anytime!

This is my good friend Sariah. We've known each other since High school and she's just Awesome! Thanks for coming!










This is my friend Cissy that I met in a class at BYU my last semester of college. We've stayed friends even if neither of us keep in touch that great. We DO try. Thanks for coming!








Tamie and Gwen the two wonderful ladies that I worked in YW with until they released us and made Tamie the president! ;) I know you'll do great and I'll miss it tons!







Rachel L. holding Liam while I admire him--one of my new favorite past times.








Two of my cute sister in laws Heather (with Easton on her lap) and Melanie.








Rachel G, Monica, me and Natalie. Thanks for coming even if it was late. ;)






Friend and down the street neighbor Felicia. Again, these are only a FEW of the wonderful people who came and I love you ALL even if your picture isn't here!

1 comments:

Anonymous

I wish I could have been there. I was so excited to come then everything fell through. Glad ot see you blogging so much.