CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Smile!


I was finally able to catch Liam's smile on camera. It is just such a cute one that I had to share it with you, plus a couple other funny faces that he makes.







What does this one remind you of? It makes me think he might be trying to look tough or something. lol






Isn't this a cute outfit?? Thanks Beverly and Mel for giving it to him! Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks??













This is the crying face. The precrying face is adorable with his little bottom lip stuck out. I'll post it when I catch it on film.

4 comments:

Anonymous

What a cutie!! What a doting mother you are!!! how fun!!

Lee

He is so cute!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL

Those cheeks are completely irresistible!!! What a sweet boy! Thanks for sharingthese adorable pics!

Randy

I thought about leaving some stupid coment about he lack of family resemblance, but someone would probably just think I was a complete idiot instead of screwing around. I so I won't say. but know that I thought about it. I wouldn't be honest if I left with just saying. He is very cute. which he is, but so much more comes to mind.

OUT!