CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2007

December calm...

Somehow so far this December we haven't been too busy. Usually we have so many different activities going on that we are always busy. Somehow this year is different. I kinda like not having to run around and be so many places especially with a baby in tow. Which is another thing that I've been worrying about. I have been keeping Liam home from church because most people don't think twice about going to church when they have a cold and I'm sure that church buildings are a breeding ground for germs in the winter. It's funny that I'm being so careful--I don't remember being this careful with the twins, but by the time they were Liam's age it was starting to warm up and spring was on its way. I'm sure some people will think that I'm being overly protective, but I'd rather that than have him end up in the hospital with RSV or pneumonia or something like that. Now, if I can just keep the twins healthy... Any of you with babies want to tell me how long you are careful with taking them to church etc??

Now, here are some cute pictures of my adorable kids. Enjoy!


This first one is from our Christmas card "photo shoot" This was the only one Liam smiled in although he did what we call his "shy smile" when he puts his hand(s) up to his mouth while smiling, but alas, Jason's got my problem and his eyes are half open. ;)






Awww....isn't he cute in his Santa hat?









There's his BIG smile












Emily wanted to read Liam a Christmas book...he lasted about two seconds, but I thought this was just too cute not to take a picture of.







Brothers...

2 comments:

Anonymous

Jen,
He is so cute. All three of them are cute. I am still so overjoyed for you.
I went to church with Sam the week after he was born and have been going since. But thanks for the reminder. I probably should be a little more careful. I've forgotten all about RSV.
It will be a fun Christmas with Liam.
Merry Christmas!!!

Lee

How cute!! I had Little Man in Dec and took him by the 30th. So 3 1/2 weeks. And I love seeing those outfits in pics. It makes me all happy and brings back fun memories. I am so happy you are getting some good use out of them.
Let me know when you come up we will get some pics of everyone.