CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Fame

Yesterday in church this guy in our ward came up to tell me he had seen Liam's picture in a magazine. I have to say I was pretty surprised. A couple months ago my sister in law was telling me how she was entering her little girl into a cute baby contest for Utah Valley magazine. I wasn't really interested in doing it because I already know that he's the cutest baby! lol The day before the deadline though I caved and went through my pictures from my camera to find some cute ones of him and emailed them off. I haven't really thought anything about it and I never heard back from them so I didn't think he had made the "cut" so to speak. So, that's why I was surprised to hear he was in the magazine.

It turns out he is the #5 cutest baby of the entries sent in...not bad. So, if you can get your hands on a Utah Valley magazine you can see him. At some point they'll put the May/June issue online and then you'll be able to see it online if you don't live nearby. I think their website is www.uvmag.com . I'm not sure how long they wait before putting it online, but as of last time I looked it wasn't online yet.

So, my proud mama moment is now recorded. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL

I totally saw Liam in the magazine today and was so excited. (side note: we were in Utah over the weekend for my grandma's 90th birthday party and so that'
s why I saw it!) He is SO cute and I'm glad they recognized that, although in my personal opinion, he was cuter than the others listed!!!

Kim

Hi Jen!! Thanks for saying hi on my blog. You've got some little cuties yourself. Congrats on your new addition!