
My adorable little niece turned one last week. Her party was last night and the kids all had fun. The first picture is of Brooklyn and Liam checking out our stroller. Brooklyn loves Liam and gets really excited to see him. It will be so much fun when they are a little bit older and can play more together. I didn't get any cake pictures, but Brooklyn didn't eat her cake really, she just played in it, but it was so fun to watch. 
Liam clapping and entertaining himself.
Liam taking his turn hitting the pinata. It was so funny because I would hit the pinata and he would crack up laughing.
My cute nephew Easton taking a swing.
Easton giving Liam loves. Easton is about a year older than Liam. He is always so cute to try to help Liam out. He'll put his pacifier in his mouth or give him his cup of drink back at dinner. It's so cute to see how helpful he is. I hope once Liam gets a little older that these two can be great friends.

0 comments:
Post a Comment