Today I made our first holiday food...Pumpkin squares. These are usually one of the first fall treats I make but we haven't made them before now because 1. it's been so warm it hasn't felt like fall and 2. my dear husband is trying to stop eating so much sugar so I haven't been making many treats. I used to not like pumpkin flavored stuff, but I guess my tastes are "maturing" or some such thing and now I'm liking more things pumpkin. Still no pumpkin pie for me--sorry, too slimy!
I justified making these because I'm going to take them to the ladies I visit teach and then take the rest to share with Jason's family after dinner tonight.
I am doing terrible at taking pictures to include with my blog so you are going to have to have yet another picture free post.
Please share some of your favorite holiday foods with me! It can be for whatever holiday you want. I'm always looking for new things to try.
Have a great day!

1 comments:
mmmmm pumpkin squares. did you make cream cheese frosting? Yummy! I too DO NOT eat pumpkin pie. There's something just so wrong about it all! People always think I'[m such a freak for not eating that so I'm glad to hear you are a freak too! ;)
Post a Comment