CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Some good things about my birthday

These are in no particular order

1. Lots of great friends that called, emailed, stopped by or messaged me birthday wishes.  I am so lucky to have so many awesome friends.

2. Getting an awesome deal on new bedding for my bed!  I'll post pictures when we get back.

3. Snuggling with my cute baby boy all day (although I wish he didn't have to be sick to sit still long enough to snuggle)

4. Not having to make dinner, or even think about making dinner.

5. Awesome book club meeting with more great friends where we have so much fun talking we always stay too late even though we don't talk too much about the book.  ;) 

6. Only having to wake up once with Liam

7.  Hugs from my kids

8.  An awesome card from Jason that sings the Pretty in Pink song...

9.  A workout that has me sore today, but will hopefully have me looking good come summer. 

10. Sweet treats!  Especially chocolate.