CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Babysitting

Last week I watched a couple of my neighbor's kids so she could go on a field trip with one of her older kids.  It was funny watching Liam at his own house with them here.  I could tell that he doesn't have much competition for what he wants because it didn't matter what he had as soon as he saw one of the other kids with something he wanted THAT.  I know it's totally normal, but it was very interesting to try to get him to understand taking turns and sharing.  IMG_3074 As you can see he was more than willing to have THEM share with him.  ;)  He did give lots of hugs too.  I know this picture looks like he's pulling the baby over, but he's really giving a hug.  IMG_3076 It was lots of fun!  ;)  IMG_3075 When these two get older they are gonna be great friends. 

0 comments: