CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Free Stuff

I was checking in over at the Utah Deal Diva Blog and there are a couple great freebies.  One is tonight Sonic is giving away free rootbeer floats from 8 pm til Midnight so go get some yummy summer refreshment! 

She also has info on free entry into national parks on specific dates so if you are going or want to go to a national park this summer see if you are going when it's free. 

There's lots of other freebie info and couponing info so check it out! 

Check back here on Friday for an exciting announcement...at least it's exciting for us.  ;) 

2 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids

Ooo! Let me guess! You're painting your house purple? You're bobbing your hair? You've finally accomplished the near-impossible feat of hopping around the neighborhood six times?

I'm out of guesses.

The MacQueens

I LOVE couponing blogs! I'm totally addicted! And don't forget, today is national donut day so Dunkin' Donuts & Krispy Kreme are giving a free donut to every customer. Who doesn't love free?