After our successful excursion to the Thanksgiving point gardens for $2 Tues. last week we thought we'd try out the Dinosaur museum this week. I have to say that it was MUCH more crazy with TONS of people and I'm not sure I'd go there again during this deal. When I drove up the line to get in was out the door and around the side of the building about half way. If the kids hadn't been so insistent on going I would have gladly headed over to Cabela's and checked out their animals instead.
This is all the kids waiting in line. I thought I'd better get a picture of them all before they scattered inside and I was right. We went with my friend Tami and her kids. Most of the pictures below are of Liam because Em and Jas took off with Carter and Ash so I didn't get many pictures of them, but there are a few.
Liam liked the exhibits he could touch.
He kept wanting to climb in with the exhibits
Liam liked the sand/water table after he got over being dirty...he'd have stayed cleaner if he would have stopped throwing the sand. By the end he was covered and had tons of sand in his hair. There was a spot in the middle that was higher for the smaller kids to play, but you had to crawl under the table to get to it so it was hard to help Liam because I couldn't really fit under there. When Jason came I had him go in with Liam.
Jason and Carter were trying to build a Dam of sorts with sand.
I love this picture of Liam and I'm surprised I even got it because by this time he was tired and hungry and not in the mood for pictures as you'll see in the next few.
Em and Ash pretending to be scared of this shark. They were cracking me up with their funny poses
Liam excavating. It was more like a huge dust storm in this area because there were so many kids and most of them were not "brushing gently" like the sign said. It was a fun, if crazy day and we were all tired and a bit cranky by the time we got home.

1 comments:
funny. what time did you go? We tried once in the afternoon and the line was around the building so we went to provo and went back at 6:30. no lines. it was great!!
would have been fun to run into you. thought about you while we were there. wished i had actually planned the day so we could have seen you while down there.
Post a Comment