CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 08, 2010

Playgroup and YUM

We went to our weekly playgroup again today.  It was Liam, a baby boy, and four girls.  We went to the Bean museum—the kids never get tired of that place. When we were leaving Liam said, “Baylie might be sick Mom” (because last time we had playgroup Baylie was sick) so I told him that I thought Baylie would be there because she wasn’t sick anymore.  Then when we first got there at some point Liam and Baylie started holding hands.  It was so cute! IMG_4783 IMG_4784 Still cute.IMG_4786 About this point Baylie didn’t want to keep holding hands and Liam wouldn’t let go…

IMG_4789 Our attempt to get a picture of all the kids.  There is no way to get a bunch of toddlers to sit and all look at the camera at the same time so this one is missing CiCi.IMG_4793Then they all laid down like this so we had to take a picture like that too.   IMG_4795 Of course being so close to the creamery I couldn’t pass up the chance to go there for lunch.  As you can see Liam likes it too.  We were sitting right behind the drink machine so every time Liam heard the ice go in a cup he’d stand up and turn around to watch the person get their drink.  IMG_4796 IMG_4799 Yep, that’s Liam drinking Fry sauce straight…a true Utahn.  :)  IMG_4776This last picture is totally unrelated, but it’s so cute I thought I’d include it anyway.  We had smoothie for our “treat” after FHE on Monday and this is what Liam looked like during and after drinking his.  He usually doesn't get too much on his face, but apparently the smoothie wasn’t cooperating with him and he got pretty messy.  Looking at all these pictures of Liam makes me realize how big he’s starting to look!  He’s losing that baby look…sad. 

7 comments:

Anonymous

He is getting so big. I can't believe it. How cute with that little girl. I am so jealous of the bean museum and the creamery. Oh how I miss Provo sometimes!!!

Kristin

They look like they're on a date. you need to e-mail me the pics. I showed it to Baylie and she said, "Liam. Cute."

Amberly

How cute that Liam has a 'girlfriend'. :) I was a few days behind and just caught up. I am so curious about the 'girly manipulation'...

Rachael and Justin

um, yup! He definatley looks like a big boy now! What a cutie! He handles his fry sauce well! lol

stacy h.

jen, i added you to my blog list...hope that's okay. i was telling my husband after playgroup the other day how sweet liam is to all the ladies. :) i just love him.

Unknown

I think there must be something wrong with me because I got your email and I wrote the playgroup date on my calendar and I STILL FORGOT! Adam loves the museum so I know he would have had a fun..I'm a dork! The pics are adorable :)

Petit Elefant

Oh, he's scrumptious. Love the Bean Museum, great for cold winter days.