CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

A little funny

The other night I was trying to wrangle the kids into bed.  You know, that time of night when you’ve asked them five hundred times to go to bed and they still aren’t listening?  I was to that point and walked into the living room to find Jason wrestling with Liam so I gave him an affectionate (read: gentle) kick on the rear end.  He rolled off Liam and jokingly started saying, “child abuse! child abuse!” to which I replied, “It’s not abuse until it leaves a mark.” (jokingly of course) Then he came back with, “It left a mark on my heart.” to which I replied by busting out laughing and telling him thanks for the laugh but to still get his buns to bed.  :)  I’m so glad my kids are so smart and funny it sure makes life more fun and interesting. 

What’s something funny your kids (or anyone else for that matter) has said to you lately? 

1 comments:

Kristin

I hope you wrote it down. I keep track of Baylie's funnies. I post them in the right column of my blog. She cracks me up.