I am so lucky that I have such an amazing Father AND a husband that is a wonderful Father to our children.
My Dad has always been a great example of working hard and playing hard. He was always willing to be silly with us, but just as willing to work us to death—at least that’s sometimes how it felt when we were kids. The thing is he usually was working hard right along with us so it wasn’t too bad. I firmly believe that my Dad is the reason that I had enough confidence to try hard things and that I have the self assurance that I have now. He never failed to tell me I was smart and beautiful and that he loved me. You are the best Dad! I love you TONS!
Jason is such a great Dad. He is always getting excited to share something with the kids. Sometimes he’s sharing a funny story, or a funny video on the internet, or a cool movie, or any number of other things. He has high expectations of our kids, but he’s fair and MUCH more patient than I am most of the time.
He is an amazing example to them in education and he is always willing to help them learn and understand the things they are interested in. He is always willing to support the kids in whatever activities they are involved in too. I love knowing that my kids have a Dad as awesome as Jason.
Happy Father’s Day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment