CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines checklist

valentine 2heartsValentines craft made for grandparents and birth mom—check (Liam had a blast doing this)

Valentines made for Liam’s teachers—check (see what I made here super easy and cute)

Valentines addressed to classmates—check (I helped a lot with this one)

Cute valentine heart treats made for Liam’s valentine party—check (I dipped pretzels in pink candy melt and filled the holes in on a few so they looked like hearts)

Valentines made for my kiddos—check (idea from here I just gave each child one and put a cute saying that goes with their little gift on it)

Inexpensive Valentine gift for kiddos bought—check

Valentine gift and card made for the husband—check (from here—continuing the scratch off card theme)

Yummy dinner planned for tomorrow—check

Whew!  Now I can finish up everything else for our week of celebration…that I will be missing most of.  Hopefully my family will survive without me.  Normally I don’t do so much for Valentines, but since I’m missing all the other celebrations this week I thought I’d have fun with it. 

Do you celebrate Valentines?  What traditions do you have? 

2 comments:

Unknown

Holy Cow!! I'm going to call you Martha from now on :) Hope you have an amazing time away this week!!

Jen

Don't be too impressed Angie...this is VERY unusual for me.