It has snowed a lot this winter. The thing about a lot of snow is that you have to clear it off your driveway and sidewalks so your car can get out. Lucky for us we have some wonderful neighbors that almost without fail do a large portion of the work for us with their “new fangled contraptions” This is a picture of one of the neighbors that always comes by and clears our driveway and in front of our mailbox. Often his clearing is all that happens on our road since for some reason the city plows never seem to make it to our neighborhood. Our next door neighbor has a snow blower and he will also come and clear the sidewalks in front of our house and our driveway too. One time I went next door on the other side and shoveled her driveway since no one had done it and mine was already done.
A couple days after Christmas we got another foot of snow so Liam and I went outside to build a snowman. Unfortunately the snow was too powdery for snowman building so I dragged him around on the sled instead and then we walked across to the horse park and went down the tiny hill over there. I keep meaning to take my kids sledding, but it just hasn’t happened yet. Liam had a blast on the little hill so I know he’d love a bigger one.
Pictures courtesy of my husband.

0 comments:
Post a Comment