CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Lots of baby cuteness and one month old!





I love how little babies sleep! This one was cute with his little legs pulled up under him.








I can't believe Liam is one month old already. It's just amazing to me how quickly time is flying by. We love him so much!







Cute one of Dad and Liam






Emily loves to mother Liam and take care of him.











Jason is a great helper and he still holds the title of baby whisperer in our house. :)






For some reason when Liam is upset if you hold him up like this for a minute he'll calm down. I love how his body is so straight! This cute outfit in all of these pictures is from a neighbor of ours. She just showed up at our door and told us she saw it and thought of Liam and decided that she had to get it for him. I love it! Thanks Felicia!






I took these today. Jason thinks I'm picture crazy--he's probably right. His expression looks happy in this picture.






Another cute picture. I know you will get sick of seeing pictures of Liam, but he's just so cute I can't help but take pictures of him and since he's pretty much the focus of most of my time now he's what I have to talk about so I hope you'll forgive my indulgence...it is my blog after all... ;)

4 comments:

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts

Jen,
Don't stop with the pictures - we CRAVE pictures.
Liam is adorable.

Jennie

Anonymous

What a cutie! And your right. It is your blog and you and be as proud as you want to be!!!

Ixchelle

Oh my goodness that boy is too cute! I love that you are such a proud mommy. Congratulations and enjoy these many years to come!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL

Jen, he is so gorgeous! You all look just so happy. What a doll baby. I am so happy to see more pictures of him!