CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Rolling over!!

This is video of Liam rolling over. This isn't the first time he's done it, but I wanted to get video of it. Now that he won't stay on his belly I don't know how we're supposed to give him "tummy time". ;)

I put him on his belly the first time and before I could get the camera ready he rolled over. So, of course being the mean mom that I am I put him right back to do it again, but this time it took him a lot longer. If you don't want to hear him crying and my dorky encouragement you can just turn off your sound. ;) Enjoy! Isn't it just a miracle how quickly they learn?

1 comments:

Anonymous

You are so cute Jen. This is so exciting for your family. I am so happy for you.