
Emily made him a quilt for his birthday with the help of her friend and her friend's mom (who is amazing). I love it and it is so adorable! She did a great job. She cut all the squares and then sewed the squares into strips and then Becky (her friend's mom) sewed the strips together and helped them tie it and bind it. I have to say I'm impressed .

We got him a bucket of wooden blocks and he's already having fun making messes with them.This is him testing out the waters of the whole cake thing. He had a blast feeling it and throwing it, but only took a couple licks of his fingers. I tried to put a small piece of the cake into his mouth to show him what it tasted like, but he wanted nothing to do with it. So...
This is what we ended up with in the end--a big mess and he didn't even eat one bite!
He loves this car we got him. I was worried it would be a little old for him, but he loves to climb in and out and open and close the door. He loves pushing it around and can even make it move. He has also tried to crawl out the front window and has tried crawling it the side with no door neither of those attempts were successful. But I'm glad he has fun with it.


1 comments:
I cannot believe he is already one! He is darling, and I love those cake pictures.
Post a Comment