CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Costa Vida

This afternoon I got to go to lunch with some friends from our neighborhood in honor of Bonnie's birthday (that was the beginning of Aug, ahem sorry about that B!). It was a lot of fun. Bonnie chose Costa Vida and although I've eaten at the other restaurants like it I hadn't been there. I got the chipotle chicken burrito and it was REALLY good. It had great flavor without being too spicy for me...so if you go there you should try it. Thanks for choosing, Bonnie! We ate and sat and talked for a long time. I was surprised that by the time we got home it was almost time for the kids to get home from school. I brought my camera to take a picture for this post, but totally forgot between eating, entertaining Liam and being entranced by the conversation. Maybe next time...

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Amberly

Mmmmmm... I love Costa Vida, the sweet pork salad with mango salsa on the side is my favorite, you'll have to try it next time. I love the binki thing. Those baby/toddler memories are the best.

Bonnie

Lunch was a blast and the conversation was scandalous ha ha. So glad to have friends like you, Thanks!!!
-Bonnie