This post is really mostly for me so that I don't forget. There are so many things that I thought I'd never forget when the twins were small and now I don't remember any of them. :) One of the benefits of blogging for me is it gives me a way to remember these things later. So, lately Liam has been doing a funny thing with his pacifier(s). He'll have one in his mouth and he'll see another one, spit the one he has out and grab the other one to put it in. He did this on my lap for about 10 minutes last night and it was so funny. After awhile he didn't even bother putting the second pacifier down he'd just hold it for a couple seconds and then replace the one he was sucking with it -trading out. Writing this down doesn't do it justice...those of you with kids know how cute/funny something simple like this can be when it's your little one doing it. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment