Just wanted to thank everyone for all your comments. I never know whether to reply to people in the comments because I never look back at comments I make on blogs so who knows if people answer me there. Even though I don't reply I love reading your comments and everyone is so smart! I can't wait to read some of the books you suggested! I still don't know what book I'm going to choose, but I have a few more weeks to decide. There are just way too many good books out there!
Thanks again! You are all awesome!

1 comments:
So I just saw a church video starring YOU!! So great I cried through the whole thing...thanks for being so open about your journey. Liam is adorable it makes me sad that we didn't make it to play group this morning.
PS I might have to show that video on my blog :D
Post a Comment