Yesterday the kids had their end of year program. I was really good and didn't even cry or anything about my kids finishing elementary school and moving on next year to junior high. I remember when my parents used to say that time flies and I used to wonder what they meant by that, but seriously since having kids I know EXACTLY what they meant. Everything seems to speed up. Now my babies are heading into a new stage in life. (One I personally hated and struggled through--hopefully they'll have a better time than I did)
This is Em at the program.
Jason is a great singer. Then both of the kids with their teachers. I think we had opposite ends of the spectrum in teachers this year and it was great except for a little bit of jealousy from the child who always had homework towards the child who almost never had homework. It was a great year and now we can look forward to a fabulous summer! Way to go Em and Jason! Love you!
1 comments:
That is really neat. They really have grown up fast. Don't blink, Liam will be next. Kids grow up much to fast.
Angela
Post a Comment