CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our very own personal...

Captain underpants! I've been trying to get Liam not to be scared of the potty so I bribed him that if he sat on it a couple times I would buy him some Thomas the tank engine underpants. So yesterday we bought the underpants and as soon as we got home he put them on--over his pants. Then he had to sleep with them on over his jammies too. This morning I put them on over his diaper (he still has no idea that he has to go potty before he actually goes) and then put his jammie pants on over it. That just wouldn't work for him because he wants to be able to see them...so we had to put them back over the top. Hopefully he'll figure out where they really belong before the actual potty training has to start...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

stacy h.

jen, he is so funny! we are doing the potty training too. Q is loving her "big girl princess panties"! i'll have to show liam's big boy underwear!

Rosalie

That is so funny! The "joys" of potty training!

Amberly

SOOOOO cute!

Kristin

Hilarious! And definite blackmail photos for later...