CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Braces

Em got her braces on this week. She's been asking for them for awhile, but the dentist finally gave us the go ahead to head to the Orthodontist. If I can't have gorgeous straight teeth then at least Em can! It hasn't hurt her near as much as I thought it would either which is nice. She's having fun learning to talk with them and eat too. It's a new adventure--one of many she has coming soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

David and Jana

So worth it!!
I'm actually going to get braces again (had them for 9 months when I was 17, just enough to make them look nice, but not correct my bite) so when we move, I'm excited to get started with ortho! And David has braces right now, too. Hopefully one more year and he'll be done! I think you have a beautiful smile,
but if you want to change it, I say go for it! :)