CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Must do or just one more thing?

Christmas cards that is.  Are they on your must do holiday list or is it just one more thing to have to worry about on the laundry list of things to do we all have this time of year?  Every year I have every intention of sending out cards because I LOVE getting them.  I love seeing the pictures and reading what our friends and family have been doing.  Unfortunately many years it ends up not getting done.  Well, not this year…thanks to shutterfly cards.  I was looking at their website and there are so many choices!  I love some of the more traditional ones like these:

imageimageimageBut I’m also really liking some of these more modern ones:

image

 image

imageThey seriously have too many choices for an indecisive person like me.  Smile  Which ones do you like?

They have all sorts of cool stuff there.  I always get my Dad a calendar for Christmas.  (he claims that’s all he wants from me) with pictures of the kiddos over the past year.  It’s so much fun to go through our pictures and find the perfect one for each month and you can even all birthdays and other special reminders to the dates on the calendar.  It’s fabulous and super simple.  We got a desk calendar for my mother in law to take to work last year with pictures of all her grandkids.  She loved it.  It’s a great gift for grandparents or even birth mothers! 

Another idea for birth moms is photo books.  They have those on shutterfly too.  What don’t they have?  This reminds me that I totally need to do another photo book for Liam’s birth mom.   I better get started!  I always take awhile figuring out what pictures to put in it. 

So, here’s hoping we can get a decent picture of the kiddos to put onto one of these awesome cards this year!  Last year was a bit of a bust so I’m hoping we have better luck this year.  If you want a card from me let me know and get me your address! 

Do you think if I tell Santa I’ve been a good girl this year he’ll give me a reason to use some of these cards?

4 comments:

The Bartons

I have spent a lot of money in the past on x mas cards, this year I went to Wal-Mart... $12.67 for 35 cards. They are just as cute as any other cards I have ever gotten and 75% less.

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts

yes please! And I hope you get your free cards - I got mine and I'll send you one, so I need your address!
Here's mine:
4200 Mary Gates Memorial Dr NE N212
Seattle, WA 98105

Unknown

I can't wait to see which one you pick! I had the best time picking mine out and customizing it, they have sooo many cute ones!

Kristin

I go back and forth on this all the time. I just realized I didn't add you to my list. Don't send me one and then I don't have to feel guilty if I don't send you one :).