My superman built a tower all. by. himself. Why is this such a big deal? Mostly becasue he seems to think that I need to help him with EVERYTHING he does, but also because he built it up taller than himself by going and getting a chair to put the top ones on so it didn't fall over. Smart kid huh? This was way back in November too by the way. Not having a camera and relying on my husband's iphone and then my husband to get the pictures to me off his iphone takes way too much time...Santa can't come soon enough with my new camera.


2 comments:
Love your little superman - how smart is he to use a chair!
I'm in need of a new camera too. Can't wait to see what you get!:)
He's so cute! It's been waaaaaay too long..we need to get together! I do have your book so that's a good excuse :)
BTW I LOVE your blog background..so cute!
Post a Comment