CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Must See Exhibit

I am getting all kinds of great sophisticated entertainment here lately.  Maybe I should have made that a resolution or something.  Last weekend for our date night Jason and I finally got over to the BYU Museum of Art for their Carl Bloch exhibit.  I have to say it was absolutely stunning and a beautiful experience.  If you live close enough to go you should make time and do it.  I was so happy that we did.  Beautiful art like that makes my heart all warm and happy.  You do have to have a “ticket” but it’s free just go here and click on admission.  It will show you the time slots available on the day you want to go and then you just reserve the tickets and then print them to take with you to the exhibit.  I would have taken pictures for this here blog, but there’s no photography allowed.  Sorry (you can pretend you are sorry too).  Go to the website and get a taste of what you are missing.  Then, reserve your tickets and go!  Afterwards I give you permission to head to the creamery for some delicious ice cream or maybe some spicy fries—oh, go ahead and get them both, you know you want to.  Oh, and don’t forget the fry sauce and/or ranch for dipping. 

1 comments:

Anonymous

Jen! We went to that. We went down to Provo for a night and went to a basketball game and the Carl Bloch. It was great. We are hoping to go again before May. It was very inspiring.
You thinking about moving up this way yet?
You'd LOVE my neighborhood. I'm telling you....You'd LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!