I’m grateful for a great date with my husband on Friday. We got Indian food at Bombay house and then went to
because I got a good deal on tickets. I didn’t know anything about the show, but it was cute and fun to watch.
I’m grateful for my friend Bonnie that will go last minute to the mall with me to get out of the house and for all the fun we had trying on a ton of stuff even when we knew we probably wouldn’t buy it.
I’m grateful for the temple and the peace it brings when I am able to go.
I’m grateful we got to have the missionaries at our house for dinner. One thing about being in Utah is that feeding the missionaries is a rare occurrence. I grew up outside of Utah so we had missionaries at our house all. the. time. I wish my kids got more of that.

1 comments:
Feeding missionaries outside of Utah is pretty rare too. Here in Seattle, they only get to eat with members on Sundays and Mondays. They're on their own the rest of the week, unless we have an investigator over for dinner at the same time.
Post a Comment