I’ve been slacking on the Grateful Sunday posts. Honestly most Sunday’s lately by the time I even have two minutes to sit at the computer and post it is late at night and I can’t think straight after a day full of Sunday duties.
Today I’m grateful for all of the amazing young women I’ve had the opportunity to get to know in my calling. Many of them are graduating this week and so won’t be in my class anymore. I’m going to miss them.
I’m grateful that when I had to walk to the front of the chapel to shake hands with the Seminary graduates from our ward I didn’t trip on the stairs and fall like I always imagine myself doing when I have to walk up in front of people.
I’m grateful and excited to have the opportunity to go visit my parents soon. It has been way too long since we have seen them. We’ve missed them!

0 comments:
Post a Comment