CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 29, 2008

We're Official


So, I had no need to worry at all about court. It was a breeze. The judge was joking with our lawyer while they got the computer working before we got officially started. I didn't even forget my birthday or mix up any dates! ;) I guess I've seen too many courtroom dramas on TV or something. lol

Afterwards we took the kids to breakfast and then they insisted they go back to school...really, can you believe that? The whole time we were waiting at the courthouse Em was telling me that she wanted to be back at school before lunch. Funny that they don't want to just miss all day, but that's okay with me. I wish we could have gotten a few more pictures, but there was another adoption waiting so I didn't want to take too long. I would have liked to get one with the lawyer and the lady from our agency too, but these are the important ones anyway--too bad Liam's not looking in them, but oh well. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for coming with us!

3 comments:

Diana

Congrats for making it through that eventful day!

Anonymous

How wonderful. I am so happy for you and your family. Good luck next week. It was fun to see you today. I really need to make effort to see my friends more often. Take care.

The MacQueens

Congratulations you guys! I am so happy for you & your family. Liam is adorable!