CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Father and sons, girls' night, and piano recital

This whole weekend was crammed full of stuff to do. I had been planning on getting our garden in this Saturday, but we really didn't have any time to do it.

Friday night was the Father and Sons outing for our Ward. The boys actually spent the night this year which is a first for them. Jason had an awesome time and was really happy he got to go "camping" finally.

Em and I went out to eat at Chili's. I was craving their fajitas, but ended up getting something new (it wasn't very good)--which is why I always get the same thing! So I don't end up with something gross. :) Then we ran a couple errands and stopped at Cold Stone on the way home. Now, I know most people love cold stone, but I honestly don't think it's that great. We even had a coupon and I still felt ripped off. I have to admit I am a bit of a cheapskate, but if something is good I'll pay for it. Honestly I'd much rather go to BYU creamery or Baskin Robbins than to Cold stone...even good quality ice cream from the grocery store is better if you ask me. But, it was fun to be with Em and to talk to her and see what's going on in her life that I don't already know. :)

When we got home we went over to our good friends and neighbors to watch a "girls" movie. It was lots of fun.

Saturday, the boys got home just in time to get ready for Em's piano recital and we went to it she did an awesome job and was really proud of herself. I am currently looking for a new teacher for her though so if you know anyone good close by us let me know!!

After her recital she had to eat a quick lunch and then get ready for Activity girl day camp. Our Stake does this each year for the girls and they love it. I didn't go with her so I don't have any pics but she had an awesome time. The rest of us worked around the house and the yard. It was a busy day.

0 comments: