CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last day of School

So, today is the twins' last day of school. In a short 20 minutes they will be home. For. The. Whole. Summer. There are a lot of things I look forward to in the summer- like sleeping in, having relaxed, unscheduled days etc. But I am a little nervous what we're gonna do to keep ourselves busy all summer. So, calling all blog readers for your ideas! What do you do with your kids in the summer? Any ideas are fair game--chores, activities, places to go, things to see, hobbies to start--anything. PLEASE share! I'm on my knees begging here people. :)

Happy Summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Well, mine are a lot younger, but we are doing free movies (Regal and AMC have free or $1 movies for summer), swimming, hiking, puppet shows, and babysitters, LOL!

Diana

Seven Peaks season passes and lots of chores.