CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

FHE at the skate park

Tonight we had our FHE at the skate park because it's way too hot to go during the day and the kids were dying to go. I insist on going with them because I'm worried they might get hurt or that the older kids might bully them or something. I rode my bike there with the kids, but I didn't join in the fun at the park. I'd probably break something. Boy can I tell I'm out of shape though just the short ride to the park was tough! Here are a few pictures of the kids having fun.
It usually takes Jason a little while to warm up and get brave, and I think he has as much fun watching the other kids there as he does actually riding around himself.






Emily is surprisingly brave when she wants to be.








Em trying to get Liam to keep Jason's ball cap on.









This is the funniest thing. Liam is fascinated with glasses so I was trying to put my sunglasses on him and he made this face everytime and the one time I actually got them on his face he took them right off. I guess he just wants to look at them and not wear them.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: