CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Food Storage

If getting your food storage is on your resolution list this year you should head on over to fun with food storage and check things out.  It's a collaboration of several bloggers who are excited about food storage.  They take you from planning what you need to buying it to actually using it so it doesn't sit in your basement and go bad.  I think it's a great idea and I can't wait to see what I can learn from them.  I'm especially liking the baby step program where they send you an email every two weeks with an assignment and if you do all of them by the end of the year you'll have your 72 hour kit, three month food supply, and your long term year's supply.  That's impressive.  Check them out here or you can click on the  button in my sidebar. 

Have a great day!

1 comments:

The MacQueens

This is great! I really need to do this. Thanks for sharing!