CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Try it, you might just like it

So, being the new year and all I have once again decided to try to get myself back into the habit of reading the Book of Mormon regularly.  I was talking to my husband about it and telling him how I have a hard time even following the story sometimes when he recommended I try the readers edition of the Book of Mormon.  He happened to have one that he bought (big surprise) and so I started using it.  The only difference is that it isn't separated into verses so it reads more like a book.  The original BOM wasn't in verses and although it makes studying it in a group easier it makes the reading of it much harder.  So, if you are like me and wanna try something new check out mormonsbook.org to find info about the readers edition of the book.  So far I'm really liking it.  If you try it please tell me what you think.  I'm curious how others like it.

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Jodie

I've decided to stop lurking around people's blogs this year and start telling them that I read. :) I come here often to see how you, Jason and the kids are. Tell Jason that the Heiselts say hello!

you can see ours, too, if you'd like
superheroes-r-us.blogspot.com