CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hershey's Track Meet

First of all I think it's kind of funny that a candy company sponsors the track meets around here.  Not sure what they provide since I've never seen any candy bars around, but it's just kind of funny.  Anyway...that's beside the point. 

Today Liam and I went to watch the twins at their 5th grade track meet.  I missed Em's first race and somehow only ended up with one blurry picture of her...while she ran the 200.  She's like I was at her age and doesn't like running all that much.  It amazes me how fast some of the kids can run!  IMG_3221 She was more interested in playing with Liam and showing him off to her friends than anything else. 

I ended up seeing Jason run both of his races.  He ran the 200 and the 400 this year.  IMG_3238 Here's a picture of the 200 he's about half way done here. 

IMG_3227 Getting ready to start the 400.

IMG_3229 Taking off.  I'm not sure what place either of them got in any of their races.  I don't think they placed, but they both had fun.  They begged me to let Liam stay to do the lollypop race where they have the little kids run.  It was a huge mass of kids, but Liam held his own and had fun doing it.  IMG_3244 Check out the air he's getting.  Neither of his feet are on the ground...I wish the picture were closer so you could see it better.  :)  It was a good day and Liam only ran out onto the track once when he wasn't supposed to and thankfully there wasn't an actual race happening at the time. 

Have a great day!

0 comments: