CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fall is in the air

Nights are getting cooler, but the days are still warm.  The mountains are putting on new colors and soon the warm fall colors will be here in the valley too.  I love Fall.  The smells, the colors, and the flavors.  I can't wait to make something pumpkin, and apple, and spicy.  It'll be fun to rake a big pile of leaves and watch the kids jump in.  I'm sure you'll see some pictures when that happens.  I want to go to a pumpkin patch this year too with Liam.  Em and Jason lost interest in that a couple years ago...but I love wagon rides, and hay mazes, and pumpkins.  Plus so many holidays to look forward to! 

What Fall/Halloween/thanksgiving traditions do you have with your family?  I'm looking for a new one for this year. 

1 comments:

David and Jana

At the beginning of October I usually make the boys costumes, I start warming cider in the mornings before the kids wake up, they love it, graham cracker gingerbread houses, We buy and carve a pumpkin, and of course jump in the leaves.