Today is Emily and Jason’s birthday. I can’t believe they are twelve! Last Sunday they had their first interview with the Bishop. He had Jason read the Aaronic priesthood theme and it made me tear up thinking that my little baby boy is going to be a Priesthood holder! I am continually amazed at how fast kids grow up!
This is a picture of them soon after we moved into our house nine years ago. They were three years old. Aren’t they cute?
Here they are when they were eight and getting baptized. That was only four years ago!
How about this one…only two short years ago! I can’t believe how much more grown up they look…especially Emily.
Look at those big kids! Next week they go to Mutual…I remember vividly being 12. I remember how excited I was to go to Young Womens. It’s seriously so surreal…
I’m so proud that these two are such great kids. They have their moments (sometimes lots of them) but they really try to do what’s right and they are wonderful helpers around the house and with Liam. I seriously don’t know what I’d do without them. They are amazing and they are both WAY smarter than me already. I’m so happy and blessed to be their Mom. I LOVE YOU EM and JASON!

0 comments:
Post a Comment