Liam and I headed to Costco this morning after we finished exercising (yes, Liam exercises with me—he runs with me around the church and then he lays under me and gets kisses while I do push ups) and getting ourselves ready for the day. We took our time wandering around the lovely warehouse store. At one point I noticed Courtney Kendrick (of cjane fame) studying the newborn diapers carefully and on my way back up the aisle I saw that her tall husband and cute baby were with her. I passed her a couple more times before we went to check out—she even got a sample right before we did at one point those mozzarella sticks were good! This is when I wish I was one of those shameless people who can go up to a perfect stranger that you only even recognize because you read her blog and introduce myself. But I’m not, and I didn’t. I promise it gets even better though.
I remembered a coupon I had for jerky so I went searching for it. While I was checking out all the different flavors and weighing the options of beef vs. turkey jerky I looked up to see none other than Donny Osmond in the aisle with me loading up his cart with all kinds of snacks. I happened to have my cell out because I was texting my friend to see if she wanted some jerky too. So, I hurried and tried to snap a picture, but it didn’t work and was just a blurry photo of the back of his and his cute wife’s head. So, you’ll have to take my word for it that I really saw him since as noted above I’m not the kind of person that goes up and introduces myself to celebrities when I see them. If my friend Tami had been with me I’m sure she would have talked to him and asked him for his autograph too! I’m just not that brave.
Keep your eyes open while you are out running errands…you never know who you’ll see. ;)

5 comments:
You saw my cousin!! I love Debbie. :) Isn't she adorable.
wow, what an eventful and exciting trip to costco!! :)
You could have said, "Do you know David Corless?" and had a lovely conversation. :)
to Donny Osmond...
WOW, that sure making shopping at Costco more exciting! We were at Home Depo two weeks ago and Donny Osmond was there. We were all staring at him and as he walked past us he said, "Good luck, looks like you have a big project." It was funny! I guess we didn't realize that we were starring for so long...lol
Post a Comment