CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Grateful Sunday

A friend of mine from High School does a Grateful post on her blog every Sunday.  I’m stealing her idea today mostly because I need to make myself remember my blessings.

 

  • A husband that helps me keep things in perspective especially when I am being overly sensitive to things happening in my life
  • Energetic kids that keep me moving.
  • High hopes that Spring is on it’s way
  • Planning fun things to do with my kids for Spring Break
  • Knowing that my Heavenly Father loves and cares about me.

Thanks for the idea Laurel!

1 comments:

Jill Marie, Angela and Mindi

You are amazing! I need to spend more time recognizing my many blessings. One of my blessing is knowing someone as wonderful as you! Thanks for the example you are! :)

Angela