Saturday we went to Provo High for the birthmother celebration/walk (we never did do any walking around the track although we saw a few people do a lap or two) Liam still had a blast and here’s a little glimpse of the highlights.
It was lots of fun. I even got to meet Mrs. r from the r house blog—briefly and no picture! Bummer, but I did meet her. Kristin can vouch for me on that one!
I am excited to see what Liam’s birthmom thinks of the cute recordable picture frame we sent her. I had Liam record his voice onto it and I think it’s adorable…I have to say though that I wish it didn’t cost almost as much to mail gifts as it does to buy them…when did postage get so ridiculously expensive??!!

2 comments:
I love that there is an event like this! And how fun that you met mrs. r. She is such a cool lady. I am totally with you on the price of postage - so expensive.
What a fun day! We're going to miss hanging out with you guys when we move.
Post a Comment