CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 05, 2008

Shopping with friends and visit with Dad and Grandpa

Saturday I got to go shopping with my two good friends Tami and Natalie. They are also my neighbors and I love them both to pieces. They are so awesome. The fun thing is that we all have babies now. It is so fun for me to finally be on the "in" with having a baby! lol After being the one for so many years who didn't have a baby I like having one now. :)

Anyway...we all went shopping on Saturday and it was great fun. I actually found several things that I liked--which for me is a huge deal since I have a hard time finding things that I like. I also found some awesome deals on a few things for the kids. They were happy about that and almost forgave me for being gone all day ;). So, it was a fun day with friends.



After I got home my Dad called to tell me that he and my grandpa were going to make it to our house that night instead of the next
day like they had originally planned. So, the kids got really excited (they love grandpa and great grandpa). We had a nice visit with them for a few hours and it was great to see them! I got a few pictures of all the kids before Liam went to sleep for the night (which is why he isn't in the other pictures) Thanks for stopping by! We love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous

I love the swoopy bangs. I think it is so cute and I love that it gives shape to faces!!! Everyone should have a swoopy bang!!!!!!
Cute pics and I'm glad you got to have a day out with the girls. Yeah for good friends!

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL

I like your bangs, too! So cute. And how cool that your dad and grandpa are young enough that they are there for your kids to be excited about!! Seriously -- I think that's so awesome that your kids know their great-grandpa!