For our weekly transracial playgroup today we went to the Bean Museum. Last time I took Liam was about a year ago. They have the big elephant up on the main floor again and it's pretty cool.
I love this picture of Liam giving his friend "B" a hug. So cute.
Checking out the crocodile. He actually spent most of the time climbing on the benches and climbing up and down the stairs (boy that sounds kinda like last time)
He liked the jaguar for a few seconds.
This is Liam "playing" with "B". I know it looks like he's grabbing her neck, but he's not trying to hurt her. :) After we headed back downstairs they had started an animal show so Liam got to touch a snake, a bearded dragon, and a turtle. He liked the parts that he paid attention to when he wasn't trying to topple the poles that hold those lovely velvet ropes up. The Bean museum is a great place to visit!

1 comments:
Love the last pic! (P.S. You can use Baylie's name.)
Post a Comment