CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Closet Baby

Whenever I open my bedroom door Liam makes a beeline for the closet. He loves to run full speed and open his arms and grab all the shirts he can to stop himself. (I have yet to be fast enough to catch this on camera) Then he'll sit down back there and just hang out. Sometimes he hides so well I wouldn't know he was even there if he didn't make noise. As cute as this is I have to admit that I'm getting tired of re-hanging my shirts up and finding bits of food that were stuck to his shirt that are now stuck to my (once) clean shirt. I've really gotta get back in the habit of keeping my closet doors closed. ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Megan

Cute boy! Carter loved doing this for a while too, until I couldn't handle the clean-up afterward anymore. It's not allowed anymore. So funny how they pick up on it, though!