CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Try it out!

I am really excited that I've found a different way to post to my blog. It is much easier especially if you are going to put lots of pictures into your blog. One thing that drives me crazy is trying to get the pictures where I want them with blogger because they automatically go to the top and it's a pain to move them around and then you think you have them lined up, but when you publish it they aren't. So, if this drives you crazy like it does me you need to try out Windows Live Writer. You can download it for free here . So try it out and tell me what you think about it. So far, I'm loving it. The pictures go right where my cursor is and I can see exactly what my post is going to look like as I'm writing it, no surprises or weird alignment.

1 comments:

Cissy

I know what you mean...Matt's whole contribution to our family blog is to fix all the weird spacing problems. I think I might try this program out.