This is a hole that was kicked into the door by Jason. He did this quite some time ago, but for some reason this particular door in our house is much shorter than a normal door and it costs so much to get a new one special made we just haven't done it yet. I wish I knew why everything is underlined...sorry about that and I can't find a thing to make it stop either.

This is a hole Jason kicked into the wall of our basement hallway a couple days ago. Both hole kicking instances happened when the twins were fighting --yes we are working on keeping our tempers and remembering that if we need to kick things it needs to be things that won't break. And yes he is paying for and fixing this hole himself (well his sister is helping pay for it since she was contributing to the problem that caused the angry kicking of the wall) I'll have to post pictures of his repair job once he finishes it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment