My sister Kathi is driving with my grandpa to Arizona and they stayed here last night. Well...Kathi stayed with me and Grandpa stayed in a hotel. It was SOOOO good to see my sister! I wish so bad that we lived closer to each other so we could talk more often. We hung out at home until the kids went to bed and then we went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream. I haven't been there in such a long time! Lucky for us it was cheap scoop Tuesday where their kids scoops are $1 and their normal scoops are $1.50 --always nice to have a surprise like that. We sat outside talking for the longest time. I seriously miss talking to my sister. I know that there are tons of ways to talk without being in the same place, but there's just something about being together that is better than talking on the phone or emailing or whatever. I have to say I'm jealous of my other sister Carolyn because she's gonna get two whole days with Kathi...but I'm SO glad I got to see her! Hopefully sometime soon I'll get to visit in WA and we'll get to spend some time together again.
For some reason we didn't take pictures last night so this morning (early) we had to get some shots before they left. Everyone else was ready for the day except for me so I look awful, but I still wanted a picture with my sister. I just wish I had thought of it last night when I was looking better. ;)
Love you Kathi!


1 comments:
I agree, sisters are the best!!
Post a Comment